Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life Lesson #2...Children are sometimes smarter than we think...



(On my birthday with my girls)












Sweet Ella was at my house tonight ...She is looking in my corner curio cabinet and sees all the teapots and says "It's a tea party in there.." I told her those were Weezer's mommies...She said "Weezer where is your mommy?" I told her that my mommy was in Heaven with Jesus to which she says, "but I went to church last night(I guess she heard Jesus and church was the first thing she thought of)." She then asked why and I told her because she was sick and she looks at me and says "did her back hurt?" She then proceeds to tell me "she (my mom) is flying and flying and she loves it" And she is right. She is my guardian angel. I love that little girl. She and Bree Bree make my heart happy.

I love spending time with Ella and Bree. I am their Weezer even though Bree doesn't really call me that anymore. I know they both love me in their own ways and my life is much richer to have them in it.

Busy weekend ahead....One of lifelong friends is getting married on Saturday afternoon. Mandy and Brett are tying the knot. It seems like just yesterday they had started dating but that has been 4 years ago. I spent alot of time in Nashville with Mandy after my mom died. Many weekends I spent in her apartment on Fairfax. We haven't spent as much time together over the last year but she will always be one of my best friends and I'm so happy for her as she begins this new chapter in her life. I also have a pedi with Linz, Bree's soccer game, Autumn street fair, and want to decorate my house for fall. We'll see if I get it all done.

Until next time....I love you all and hope you have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment